University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- European Civilizations III—Paris Program | Summer 2018
- Sociological Theory (Graduate Seminar)| Autumn 2017
- States, Markets, and Bodies | Winter 2016, Autumn 2017
- Power, Identity, and Resistance (Core Course)| Autumn 2015, Winter 2018
- Economy and Ethnography (Graduate Seminar) | Autumn 2015
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Economic Sociology (Graduate Seminar) | Spring 2015.
- Qualitative Methods of Discovery | Spring 2015.
- States, Markets, and Bodies (Core Course) | Fall 2014.
- Globalization and International Migration| Fall 2014, Fall 2013.
- Globalization, Gender, and Development | Spring 2013.
- Qualitative Research Methods (Graduate Seminar)| Fall 2013.
Rice University, Houston, TX
- Poverty, Justice, and Human Capabilities| Fall 2012, Spring 2012.
- Globalization, Gender, and Migration| Spring 2012.
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- History of Development and Underdevelopment with Prof. Gillian Hart | Spring 2011. Teaching Assistant.